Regular Pricing $199
A migraine headache is painful and sometimes considered a chronic headache that can come on suddenly. This often results in severe pain on one side of the head or around the temple, that sometimes can extend to the neck, face, sinuses, and/or jaw. The pain can last for up to 72 hours. These individuals often suffer from bouts of nausea and/or vomiting during the migraine episode and sensitivity to light and/or sound can be common.
Research studies suggest, that about 12 percent of Americans suffer from migraine headaches and women are three times more likely to present with migraine headaches than males largely due to hormonal changes. Half or more of the women who suffer from migraine headaches often occur right before, during, or after the menstrual cycle. The underlying cause is unknown, but there are other triggers that have been associated with migraine headaches not just for women. These factors include and are not limited to:
- Diet: some of the common triggers of migraine headaches are alcohol and caffeine. This can result in dehydration causing bouts of headaches. Other foods like cheese, chocolate, and citrus-based fruits can also be triggers of migraine headaches.
- Emotion: Struggles with depression, stress, shock, or stressful events which can result in severe headaches or migraine episodes.
- Environment: Certain individuals have sensitivity to light, noise, and smell. Exposure to those sensory overloads can trigger migraine episodes.
- Medications: Some medications have been associated as triggers of migraine headaches like hormone replacement therapy and sleeping pills.
- Physical: some of the common triggers of migraine headaches are bad posture, physical tension, lack of sleep, and overexertion.
Call or go online and book an appointment with Quality Infusion and Wellness Clinic now.
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B-Complex
- Vitamin C
- Ondansetron (Zofran)
*Add-ons available upon request during consultation
- 1L Normal Saline Mixed
Or 500ml Normal Saline
- Infusion time: 30-60 minutes